dr. Hamidie Ronald D.R., Ph.D.
Name: Hamidie Ronald Daniel Ray Profession: Lecture and Researcher Date of Birth: 2-11-1970 Years with Firm/Entity: 20 years Nationality: Indonesia Membership of Professional Societies: Indonesian Association of Physiologists Indonesian Doctor Association Detailed Tasks Assigned: Lecturer in anatomy, physiology, sports biochemistry, sports physiology Research and Technology and Higher Education and Research and Development LPDP Community service Head of […]
Name: Hamidie Ronald Daniel Ray
Profession: Lecture and Researcher
Date of Birth: 2-11-1970
Years with Firm/Entity: 20 years Nationality: Indonesia
Membership of Professional Societies:
- Indonesian Association of Physiologists
- Indonesian Doctor Association
Detailed Tasks Assigned:
- Lecturer in anatomy, physiology, sports biochemistry, sports physiology
- Research and Technology and Higher Education and Research and Development LPDP
- Community service
- Head of Division at the Directorate of Innovation and IPR UPI
I am a lecturer, researcher and also a doctor. My area of expertise is physiology with a focus on anatomy, physiology, sports biochemistry and exercise physiology. This is consistent with my educational background. Apart from being a lecturer, I also guide undergraduate and postgraduate students. My research is also in accordance with my area of expertise.
Doctoral Program, Physiology Exercise, Kanazawa University, Ishikawa, Jepang, 2015
Master of Education, Sport Education Study Program Postgraduate School, Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia, Bandung, Indonesia, 2008
Doctor, Medical Education, Universitas Padjajaran, Bandung, Indonesia, 1997
Additional Training and Education:
- GCP Training (Good Clinical Practice), 14-16 September 2020
- Innovation Research Training, 2019
- IPR Training, 2019
- Researcher Reviewer Training, 2017
- IELTS training, 2012
- Clinical Ethic Training, 2012
- Applied Approach Training, 2000
- 2000-present, Indonesian Education University-Assistant Professor. Previous position: Young lecturer.
- 2020-present: Head of the UPI Innovation and IPR Division
- 2018-present, Professor Collaborator, Kanazawa University. Previous position: assistant professor, Kanazawa University.
- 2020-present: the board of the Badminton Association of Indonesia, West Java.
- 2019-present Management of the Central Indonesian Physiologists Association.
- 2018-present: administrators of the Indonesian Wrestling Association.
Ronald D Ray Hamidie 1, Tatsuya Yamada 2, Rie Ishizawa 2, Yoko Saito 3, Kazumi Masuda 4, 2015, Curcumin treatment enhances the effect of exercise on mitochondrial biogenesis in skeletal muscle by Metabolism: Clinical and Experimental
Kazumi Masuda, Thomas Jue, Ronald D. Ray Hamidie, 2017, Mitochondrial biogenesis induced by exercise and nutrients: Implication for performance and health benefits, Indonesian Journal of Science and Technology
R D R Hamidie1,2 and K Masuda2, 2017, Curcumin Potentially to Increase Athlete Performance Through Regulated Mitochondrial Biogenesis, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering
Hamidie Ronald D Ray, Abdullah Firmansah, Santosa Giriwijoyo, 2017, The effect of static and dynamic stretching techniques to increase spine range of movement (ROM) on low back pain (LBP) patients, Journal of Engineering Science and Technology
Hamidie Ronald Daniel Ray1,2,*, Cardial L. O. Leo Penu3, Ambar Susanti4, Kazumi Masuda2 , 2019, Dorsomorphin Treatment And Inhibition On Phosphorylation Of Adenosin Monophosphate- Activated Protein Kinaseon Rats Skeletal Muscle, Journal Of Engineering Science And Technology
R H Ali1, H R D Ray1, 2*, 2017, The Effect of Turmeric Consumption to VO2Max and Lactate Threshold, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering
A A Purnama 1, R D R Hamidie2* and L Angkawidjaja1, 2017, Comparison of Total Burned Calories and Heart Rate at Various Position in Futsal, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering
A Firmansah1, H R D Ray2*, 2017, Quantum Biofeedback Therapy for Sport Performance, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering
A Rusdiana1, I Imanudin1, H R D Ray1, M Ruhiat1, S Hardwis1, U Umaran1 and Nuryadi1, 2017, Fatigue Impact to Mechanical Movement of Maximal Instep Kicking in Soccer
IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering
H.R.D. Ray, K. Masuda, 2017, Inhibition of camp synthesis abolishes the impact of curcumin administration in the skeletal muscle of rodents, Advances in Biomolecular Medicine – Proceedings of the 4th BIBMC
Hamidie Ronald Daniel; Ali, Rizki Hasazi; Masuda, Kazumi, 2017Effect of Curcumin (Turmeric) Supplement on Maximal Oxygen Uptake (VO2max) and Lactate Threshold in Human, Pertanika Journal of Science and Technology