Dr. Yusuf Hidayat, M.Si
Name : Yusuf Hidayat
Profession : Lecturer, Researcher.
Date of Birth :30th August 1968
Years with Firm/Entity : 21 years
Membership of Professional Societies:
- Association for Applied Sport Psychology (AASP)
- Society of Health and Physical Educators (SHAPE) America
- Asosiasi Pelatih Mental Olahraga Indonesia (APMOI)
- Ikatan Sarjana Pendidikan Indonesia (ISPI)
- Ikatan Sarjana Olahraga Indonesia
- Ikatan Alumni FPOK UPI
Detailed Tasks Assigned:
Implementing the Tridharma of Higher Education, Education, Research, and Community Service
In accordance with my academic specifications, my expertise is in the field of sports psychology. Theoretically, the implications of this field of expertise are used to compile and develop various theoretical information in the form of scientific works, such as books, teaching materials, modules, and published articles published on a national and international scale. Whereas practically, it has been practiced in mentoring West Java PON athletes, National Division 1 soccer athletes, and the Indonesian Sports Mental Coach Association (APMOI). Currently, I am also a supervisor for undergraduate, master and doctoral students.
Apart from being a lecturer, I was also actively involved in national and international refereeing for almost 14 years, served in various national and international competitions both single and multi-event, such as the National Championship, National Sports Week (PON), Sea Games, Asian Games, Asian Championships, World Championships and Olympics. In sports organizations, he was the Chair of the Research and Development Division at the Indonesian Table Tennis Association (PTMSI) and the Indonesian Handball Association (ABTI) West Java Province, Chair of the Planning and Development Division of the Indonesian Badminton Association (PBSI), West Java Province, and Deputy Chair. Field of Training for the Alumni Association of the Faculty of Sports and Health Education (FPOK) UPI. In my current position as Head of Study Program for Undergraduate level 1 (S1), I have also collaborated with the West Java Provincial Education Office and Sports Teachers Association, as well as with Health and Recreation Physical Education (PJKR) study programs in West Java. . In addition, it is also part of the Association for Applied Sport Psychology (AASP) and the Society of Health and Physical Educators (SHAPE) America
- Doktor Psikologi Pendidikan (Spesifikasi Psikologi Olahraga), Program Doktoral Ilmu Psikologi Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM), Yogyakarta, Indonesia. 2016
- Magister Psikologi Pendidikan (Spesifikasi Psikologi Olahraga), Program Magister Ilmu Psikologi Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM), Yogyakarta, Indonesia. 2004
- Sarjana Pendidikan Olahraga, IKIP Bandung/Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia (UPI sekarang), Bandung, Indonesia, 1988.
Additional Training and Education
- 2014-present, the Indonesian University of Education as Associate Professor in the field of sports psychology, whose main task is to implement aspects of the Tridharma of Higher Education, namely aspects of education, research, and community service in the field of development and application of sports psychology as a field of applied studies in sports activities.
- 2019-present, the University of Education of Indonesia as the Head of the Health and Recreation Physical Education Study Program for Undergraduate level 1 (S1) FPOK UPI. Its main task is to organize study programs in the implementation of the Tridharma of Higher Education, in the field of education (learning, curriculum development, improving the quality of study program services, developing student activities), conducting research and community service, both internal and external.
- 2017-2019, Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia as Head of the Technical Implementation Unit of the University Sports Center (UPT POU) UPI. Its main task is to facilitate services for the use of UPI sports facilities and infrastructure for the benefit of implementing the Tridharma of Higher Education, both academic (lectures) and non-academic activities related to services for the needs of the general public for UPI sports facilities and infrastructure.
- 2017-present, the Indonesian Sports Mental Coach Association as Chair of the Scientific Division. The main task is to play an active role in developing APMOI’s science related to the application of sports psychology in coaching achievement sports coaching.
- 2017-2020. The Indonesian Badminton Association (PBSI) Provision of West Java as Head of Planning and Development. Its task is to formulate a strategic plan as well as its development in the field of badminton achievement fostering in West Java Province
- Yusuf, Hidayat. (2011). The effect of goal setting and mental imagery intervention on badminton learning achievement motor skill at 10-12 years old: The context of Indonesia. Educare: International Journal for Educational Studies, 3(2), 129-144. https://mindamas-journals.com/educare/article/view/233
- Yusuf, Hidayat. (2012). Pengaruh goal setting dan self-monitoring dalam penguasaan keterampilan gerak dan motivasi intrinsik siswa Sekolah Dasar. Cakrawala Pendidikan. Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan, XXXI(3), 495-511. DOI: 21831/cp.v0i3.1554. https://journal.uny.ac.id /index.php/cp/article/view/1554/pdf
- Yusuf, Hidayat. & Didin, Budiman, (2014). The influence of self-talk on learning achievement and self confidence. Asian Social Science, 10(5). 186-193. http://dx.doi.org/10.5539/ass.v10n5p186
- Yusuf, Hidayat. & Sukatdiyanto (2016). The analysis of mental imagery fungtions in Badminton of novice athletes. International Journal of Control Theory and Applications, 9(35), 191-205.
- Yusuf, Hidayat, & Burhan, Hambali (2017). Confirmatory Factor Analysis of the Self Confidence Scale among beginner badminton child athletes: A pilot study. Proceedings of the 2rd International Conference on Sport Science, Health, and Physical Education (ICSSHPE 2017). Scitepress. 951-956. DOI: 2991/icsshpe-18.2019.85
- Yusuf, Hidayat, & Burhan, Hambali (2018). Validation of the extrinsic and intrinsic motivation scale among beginner badminton child athletes. Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Sport Science, Health, and Physical Education (ICSSHPE 2018). (11), 299-303. https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshpe-18.2019.85
- Yusuf, Hidayat (2019). Workshop of self-talk intervention for beginner of badminton coaches. Asian Journal of Scientific Research. 12(2), 263-270. DOI: 3923/ajsr.2019.263.270 https://scialert.net/abstract/?doi=ajsr.2019.263.270